Welcome to Yourkoseli’s Terms and Conditions.
We heartily thank you for choosing us as a part of your celebrations. We will always try to make your moments wonderful.
Yourkoseli as in its tagline “Bringing Happiness” we try our level best to make your celebrations happier. Likewise, we try our level best to design and deliver cakes we display on our website with the same quality and design as performed. We always try our best on maintaining the best customer relationship and satisfaction on every way possible, however, we are bound by some guidelines, rules and processes. These terms and conditions are introduced to minimize the areas of conflicts that might occur without any intentions.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and be assured that our spirit of working is that everyone should be benefited we and our customers both.
Terms and Conditions:
- Yourkoseli is an internet-based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Alpha Teds Technology Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Nepal.
- Use of the website is offered to you without any registration and the terms and conditions are on acceptance without modification. However, when we update or change our terms and conditions we will notify you about the updates.
Modes of Communication
Since we are e-commerce and internet-based service provider you can use our Website, emails or any other digital medium, you agree and understand that your communication details are recorded. Likewise, the company may communicate with you based on your recorded details like email, phone number by a digital medium in future as well.
Content on The Site:
The copyright of the content of Yourkoseli is under the governance of Yourkoseli and Alphateds. Unauthorized use of content is strictly prohibited.
Acceptance of Orders and Mode of Payment
- The orders are accepted via the website, Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. However, the order from websites is highly recommended.
- In the case of photo printed cakes and other special requirements, we accept orders on email and phone calls.
- We accept PayPal and Mastercard, International money transfer and bank transfer for international transactions. Likewise, in Nepal, we accept Esewa and Cash on Delivery.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
We try our level best to deliver what is shown on the website. However in some consequences we might lack some ingredients of cakes (Example: We might not get the seasonal fruits for the fruit cakes), sometimes there might be some consequences on colour, however, the flavours will always be maintained and quality product will be delivered. Hence, we believe our costumers will understand that there might be some differences under some consequences and cooperate with us. Trust us this is the rare case and we will always try to deliver the replica shown on the website however it is not guaranteed.
If the recipient receives the cakes in damaged condition
- The recipient should check the cake while receiving during delivery and sign the receipt only after checking it properly.
- If the cake delivered found damaged, the receipt should refuse to accept it and immediately inform us.
- Any issues with the cake delivered should be reported within 1 hour of receipt, after that no request of replacement or refund will be entertained.
- In case of badly damaged cakes, a replacement will be provided within next three hours (However for cakes less than 3 Pounds) Likewise, the case should be reported to us during the time of receiving.
- We hope our customers will understand the minimalistic and cosmetic damages will not be eligible for replacement or refunds.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- For same-day delivery, cancellation of the order should be reported before 4 hours of delivery time otherwise, the refund is not entertained.
- Likewise, cancellation of orders (Beside same-day delivery should be notified by 7 A.M in the morning of the day of delivery) otherwise, the refund is not entertained.
- While refunding the amount of 10% of the total amount would be deducted.
In Case of Surprise Cake:
For surprise cake orders, the delivery of the order will be done as requested without the receiver knowing the sender’s details. However, in case the receiver refuses to accept the order then we will disclose the details of the sender. Still, if the receiver refused to receive the cake then we believe that we tried our best from our side and order is considered complete from our side so no refunds are entertained.
The Attempt of Delivery:
We will attempt the delivery only once. However, under some special circumstances, we will go for the second one. If the delivery cannot be done at the first attempt because of the receiver mistake, the refund is not entertained.
The cases in which we do not refund the amount are:
- Wrong delivery address.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong contact details of the receiver.
- Receiver not available.
- Receiver rejects to accept the delivery.