Why Your Koseli for Cakes in Nepal?
- Top-notch Quality of Ingredients,
- Eye-Stretching Design
- Unbeatable Finger Licking Taste
- So Soft and Creamy
- Addictive Smell
Perfect for your 5 senses to See, to Taste, to Smell, to Touch and to Hear the slowest sizzle when you cut.
Cake Care & Tips
- While receiving, do not squeeze the sides of the box.
- Keep the box upright on the table.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Cover the leftover cake, then refrigerate.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Cake can contain wire supports or toothpicks or straws for support. Please do check it and DO NOT SMASH THE CAKE ON FACE without confirming.
- Don’t worry – Water soluble food color can transfer into the tongue easily. That is normal behavior.
- Some Fondant and Designed cakes might not be cut by plastic knife. You can use a metal knife instead.
How to make an Unsatisfied/Complaint Report?
Please make sure to check the cake when you receive it. In case of any fault in delivery which might occur due to various environmental conditions and soft nature of cake, please file the complaint immediately using the mobile app or web or our Customer Service.