What is Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day is celebrated across the globe with utmost love. People celebrate this day by expressing their love and appreciation for their special ones. Romantic dates, marriage proposals, and love-filled holidays are common features of this special day. For many, gifting a card, a box of chocolates, a personalized gift, photo frame, roses bouquet, indoor plants are synonymous with Valentine’s Day. Everyone tries to make it a memorable occasion for the ones they love.
What are the 7 days before Valentine’s Day?
Here are the 7 days of Valentine. Valentine’s Day is on 14th Feb 2022.
- Rose Day – Is celebrated by giving beautiful red roses to each other.
- Propose Day – Is celebrated by proposing to your lover and giving a token of love.
- Chocolate Day – Is celebrated by giving yummy chocolates.
- Teddy Day – Is celebrated by gifting each other cute teddies.
- Promise Day – Is celebrated by promising to love one another and sealing it with a gift.
- Hug Day – Is celebrated by hugging each other or presenting that symbolizes a hug.
- Kiss Day – Is of course celebrated by kissing each other or gifting something that is equivalent to a kiss.
For all the above-mentioned days you will find gifts in Your Koseli. Send gifts on all the 7 days and surprise your love of life. With a strong delivery network, you can send gifts anywhere in Nepal.\
Online Valentine’s Day Gift Delivery in Nepal
For Valentine’s Day in 2022, Your Koseli is all set to deliver Valentine Gifts to Nepal. We provide home delivery of Valentine’s Day in Nepal. With Your Koseli you can Send Gifts to Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Chitwan, Butwal, Hetauda, and more than 50 districts in Nepal. We do provide Valentine’s Day Cake Delivery in Kathmandu Valley.